THAI MASSAGE + HEALING CIRCLE ~ Embodied Wellness Festival 2022
Delve into the beautiful work of Thai Massage! Each of our sessions together begins with self-care through yoga, Thai Massage warm-ups, and meditation. We will discuss the main tenets of Thai Massage. I will demonstrate, then lead you through each sequence. You will both give and receive the work, making its impact stronger. By the end of the workshop, you will be able to give a full-body 1-hour Thai Massage! You will be given a full-color manual to jot down notes during the workshop and take home with you after, so you may refer to it any time you need a refresher. Our Healing Circle encourages us to comes are and be the medicine for each other.
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Please consider bringing your own lunch / dinner (otherwise, you may spend half your time driving on break).
- Yoga mat (or 2 if you have them); the studio has a few to borrow if you don't have your own!
- 1 twin size blanket or comforter (for padding)
- 1 pillow for under your head during side-lying position
- I am providing you with a full color manual that you will be able to bring home with you. You can take notes on the back of each page of the manual but feel free to bring your own notebook as well.
- Bring a pen or pencil and a highlighter if you'd like
For Licensed Massage Therapists: 15 NCBTMB Approved Provider Massage CEs are available for licensed massage therapists: 11 CEs are under Hands-On Technique: Thai Massage and 4 CEs are under Self-Care.
with Rachael Crawford
NCBTMB Provider 1078